The Account Executive will be responsible for managing a regional and national sales territory to achieve organizational sales goals. This person will focus on selling our SunGarden Fresh Ingredient line of products, as well as our dried sprout powders. We’re looking for someone with experience selling fresh and/or dried ingredients who can build new retail and distributor relationships to grow sales.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Drive revenue and profitability growth for both existing and new accounts within the SunGarden line of business.
- Achieve or exceed growth and profitability targets, as well as specific business unit goals.
- Develop industry contacts, networks and relationships to advance the SunGarden Fresh Ingredient and dried sprout powder product portfolio in the marketplace.
- Identify ways to differentiate and add value to our core products.
- Understand market environment, competition, needs and opportunities that will give us a competitive advantage.
- Provide regular and comprehensive updates on business development activities including customer visit and monthly sales reports, to ensure the Vice President of Sales and operations departments are up to speed.
- Travel to meet with customers, prospects, and participate in expositions and tradeshows.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with other departments to achieve goals and ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in business, sales, marketing, food science, or a related field required.
- 8+ years’ experience of demonstrated success in industrial food ingredient or fresh product sales. Global experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (Relocation within 300 miles of Cookeville, TN would be required)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be self-managed.
International Specialty Supply (ISS) produces and sells sprout equipment, seeds, and ingredients under several brands. Our SunGarden brand has been a global leader in sprouts since 1979. We grow, dry, and mill our sprouts from a 100K Sq Ft facility in Tennessee. Our rigorous quality and safety food policies ensure our sprouts are among the safest in the industry.
With 30 years of sprout expertise, we now supply 60%+ of the industry’s sprouting seeds, in addition to designing and building of sprouting equipment used around the world. You can find more information on our websites at www.sproutnet.com