Storflex is looking for a CFO to join the team. This member of the senior management team will work directly with the President and other senior staff to oversee finance and the general operations of the company. This person should have a solid track record of success in manufacturing businesses and an excellent knowledge of ERP systems and processes.
What We're Looking For:
- Act as a partner and advisor to the President, leveraging knowledge of manufacturing operations, finance, and ERP best practices to enable the business to continue to grow revenue.
- Oversee the accurate and timely preparation and communication of financial statements for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- With the support of a Controller, prepare accurate financial forecasting and budgeting with sales staff and senior management.
- Institute, coordinate, refine and enforce standard financial operating procedures and VISUAL Manufacturing ERP operating procedures to drive operating efficiency and accountability throughout the organization.
- Develop and make improvements in project cost accounting, inventory management, profitability tracking and other key operationally focused financial objectives.
- Collaborate as a member of senior management to pursue growth and operational excellence by establishing clear performance goals and implementing and tracking key metrics and financial incentives. Track and report objectives on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of consulting, finance, operations or other rigorous work experience. MBA or CPA a plus.
- Experience working in a private equity owned business. Ability to engage with a Board of Directors.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance, ERP systems, and administrative and human resources issues.
- Strong track record of delivering tangible results in a $30m+ batch production manufacturing business, ideally one that deals with metal.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
- Proactive, confident, influential personality required. Introspective and self aware but action-oriented and decisive.
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and financial skills with the ability to understand and describe complex situations.
- Ability to work well with, manage and lead many different types of people at varied skill levels (production/management/leadership).
- Strong time-management skills and work ethic with the ability to multi-task.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel.
Founded in 1992 in Corning, New York, Storflex began with a vision to provide high quality, standard retail fixtures to our customers, enabling them to secure custom merchandising solutions quickly, efficiently, and affordably. Since then, we’ve manufactured products for some of the most recognizable brands in the nation and expanded our facilities twice – a testament to the success of our solutions in the marketplace.
We’ve built our reputation on a legacy of merchandising excellence, manufacturing best-in-class solutions for leading brands in the grocery, retail, and distribution industries.
Our mission is to be the premier solution for Metal Gondola Display Shelving, Custom Fixtures, and Walk-In Freezers and Coolers. Our vision is to produce high-quality products paired with exceptional service to provide value to our customers and ownership.
You can learn more about us at www.storflex.com