Company: CI Design
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: 306 N. Milwaukee, St, Suite 200, Milwaukee, WI 53202
***This is a full-time, salaried position located in Milwaukee, WI. We are not able to provide visa sponsorship or accept fully remote workers at this time. CI Design is an equal opportunity employer.***
Summary: CI Design is looking for an exceptional individual for our development team. You will be primarily responsible for development and configuration of web sites, web apps, CMS and eCommerce systems. We are a twenty-five year old, growing, profitable creative design studio producing print, web, interactive, apps, videos, AR/VR, and more.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Leverage your technical expertise to build complex websites and applications using a variety of platforms and tools.
- Contribute to development on 3-5 projects at a time for a range of customers in the B2B and B2C space.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to more junior team members.
- Use agile concepts to complete tasks in 2-4 week sprints. Participate in daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Ensure proper user authentication, security, and data protection standards are in place.
- Write clean, high quality code using best practices and solid architecture.
- Estimate effort, budgets and timelines to complete projects and contribute to proposals and SOW's.
- Implement automated testing and unit tests.
- Interface with project managers and clients to communicate progress and address roadblocks.
- Engage with other CI Design employees and leadership, sharing feedback and ideas for how to improve the company.
- 5+ years of software or application development experience with some experience in an agency or consulting setting.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP), WISA (Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, ASP.NET), CMS (Kentico, Sitecore, etc), Cloud (Azure, AWS). Experienced in full stack development and QA.
- Technology agnostic; willing to learn new skills and technologies and use them to be as effective as possible in delivering client solutions.
- Collaborative style and energetic approach to work; desire to contribute to a team and company culture.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, smarts and creativity to help you to work independently or collaboratively, prioritizing tasks and maintaining deadlines
Benefits and Perks:
About CI Design:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Weekly happy hours at the office
- Employee-centric environment with a strong focus on work/life balance and flexibility
- Defined internal career paths with quarterly development planning and lots of support
Founded in 1993 by Jim Taugher, we are a boutique creative marketing agency. We work with customers like the Milwaukee Brewers, Northwestern Mutual, and Bradley Corp. We are proud to be a 2018 Best Place to Work. We've created an environment where team members truly care about and support one another.
A typical day begins with a team stand up where team members give progress reports on the prior day's work and setting expectations for the current day. It's also where we discuss any challenges. You'll find the team steps up with answers and hands-on time in support of one another. Projects might be anything from landing pages, to a scrum to lay out a new Dev effort, multi-month long CMS/Web builds or Mobile Apps.
Our team works hard, we deliver marketing and business critical solutions to our clients. That's a big deal. We also have a great team dynamic, internal mentorship, career growth planning and ongoing training.
We're not all heads down though. The team grabs lunch together regularly. Makes coffee runs, experiments with hot sauce, and laughs a lot. Lunchtime game jams are regular fare and most Thursdays at four-thirsty you'll find us sharing some social time over a beer.
You can find more information about us at www.cidesigninc.com