Summary: GT Golf Supplies
, a rapidly growing premier wholesale golf supply distributor, is seeking a highly motivated individual to manage the organization’s sales pipeline in North Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas. The primary objective of the Territory Sales Manager is to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence.
Frisco, TX – New Location Under Development! Opportunity to work remotely/off-site 2-3 days a week.
- Manage and grow a geographic territory of golf course and off course golf shops, primarily focused in Northern Texas, through new business development efforts centered around multiple avenues of contact including but not limited to: physical sales calls and in-person visits, outbound phone calls and e-marketing.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Develop tailored retail programs for various customers.
- Participate in on-site events for customer’s benefit
- Maintain data by way of company’s CRM Software.
- 2+ years of demonstrated and persistent sales experience selling professional golf supplies.
- Ability to travel upwards of 60% of time to visit client locations accompanied by reliable source of transportation and valid driver's license.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Thorough knowledge and passion for the golf industry, PGA status preferred.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or Relevant Field.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great work environment.
About Us: GT Golf Supplies
has a mission to deliver great value to our partners by providing exceptional service and availability as a one-stop resource for Pro Shop Supplies, On Course Supplies, Grips & Assembly items, Golf accessories and custom tournament items. We can deliver on our mission by providing personal assistance and by finding ways to bring distinctive merchandise, increased efficient ordering processes, a reduction of overall costs and by delivering orders in the swiftest means possible.