QDx Pathology Services, an anatomical pathology laboratory, is looking for a Lead/Senior Biller to join the team. This person will report to the CEO and the Director of Operations to help support the day-to-day billing activities. To be successful, this person should have a strong technical medical coding background and have experience completing all tasks during the lifecycle of a claim.
46 Jackson Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Participate in billing activities, overseeing charge entry, payment entry, and AR follow-up.
- Ensure that billing and collection activities are timely, accurate, and in compliance.
- Provide oversight and assurance that cash collections, adjustments, and accounts receivable balances are accurate and meet the required benchmarks.
- Follow up with insurance companies, identifying the correct point of contact to resolve issues.
- Communicate with patients to answer questions and resolve billing issues.
- Capable of supporting a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment, running urgent reports as needed.
- Ability to create and review monthly reports, analyze outcomes, and identify trends is preferred.
- 2-5 years of physician medical billing management experience in a small to medium-sized clinical environment or with a national billing company
- Extensive knowledge of Medicare and all Commercial Carriers payment practices
- Experience with various billing systems preferred, ideally ADS Medics Elite
- Thorough knowledge and experience communicating and working with clearinghouses.
- Experience in coding and billing (hospital billing experience only will not be a fit)
- High School Diploma or higher required
- Ability to handle sensitive information and comply with HIPPA
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience is desired
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, friendly personality, desire to learn and grow with the company
- Excellent computer skills - Proficient in Microsoft Products (Outlook, Word, and Excel); ability to effectively use payer websites
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great work environment.
QDx Pathology Services is a national, independent, full-service anatomical pathology laboratory dedicated to providing diagnostic excellence. Our CLIA certified facility utilizes the latest in state-of-the-art instrumentation and medical technology. Our staff of experienced, board-certified pathologists and cytotechnologists strive to meet the high standards of care that our clinical practices extend to their patients. You can find more information at www.qdxpath.com