Summary: Acts Housing
is seeking an energized, creative and self-motivated Community Relations & Marketing Associate
to take ownership of building and maintaining the relationships with Acts Housings’ prospects, clients, and community partners by providing accountability to annual goals and outcomes. In this role, you will manage multiple evolving projects and processes with many moving parts.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Build and manage Community Partnership relationships (Neighborhoods, Schools, Churches, etc.) including regular communication and resource sharing in Milwaukee and Beloit
- Build and manage Lender relationships (Orientation sponsors, Investors) in Milwaukee and Beloit
- Manage Volunteer Program including project management (rehab support, welcome baskets, events) and volunteer recruitment/retention
- Attend meetings and provide presentations on behalf of the organization
- Manage Homeowner Advisory Council recruitment, retention, communication, and quarterly meetings
- Manage social media strategy and content delivery for entire organization
- Monitor social media channels and build community through interactivity
- Manage email/text marketing campaigns
- Support Realtor marketing campaigns (digital and traditional)
- Support Tour of Homes by arranging family/home visits
- Event coordination including homeowner alumni events, lender events, and other non-development events
- Timely monthly reporting based on KPI’s and other duties as assigned by the Executive Team
About Acts Housing:
- 3+ year’s of demonstrated success selling, networking and building relationships within Milwaukee, Beloit and surrounding areas is required.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree within a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Ability to competently and professionally interact with other employees, donors, and community partners as part of a team.
- Superior time and project management capabilities combined with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to utilize and learn multiple technology programs and apps including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Business Suite, Dropbox, eTapestry, Insightly, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, Canva, Cheapest Texting, Trello, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, copier/scanner/fax/phone.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable insured transportation. Must be able to commute to Beloit once a week.
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
Incorporated in 1995, Acts Housing
is a non-profit organization whose mission to create empowerment through homeownership. Since its’ inception, Acts Housing
has sold over 2500 homes, completed over 850 rehabs and has serviced diverse families throughout Milwaukee’s inner city. Most homeowners purchase formerly vacant, vandalized foreclosures where rehab costs are usually less than demolition and new owners save hundreds on their monthly housing costs. Our vision is to create vibrant Milwaukee neighborhoods through home ownership.
Click on this link to watch a short 3-minute video about Acts Housing before applying.
is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.