Summary: Acts Housing
is seeking a detail-oriented and tech-friendly Marketing Administrator
to assist the Marketing Department and Executive leadership in achieving their annual goals. In this role, you will manage many evolving projects and processes by leveraging technology and utilizing your effective time management skills. We are seeking a problem-solver who shows personal agency in suggesting improvements and striving to achieve organizational goals.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Office management including but not limited to supply inventory and ordering, mail handling, managing vendors
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining two or more independent calendars
- Monitor incoming email from multiple accounts; respond promptly and professionally
- Answer phone, provide customer service, and make phone calls on behalf of Acts Housing Executives
- Donation processing including pledges and online and mailed donations
- Coordinate event logistics including invitations, RSVP’s, food/beverage, venues, etc.
- Meeting preparation and follow up (Board, Committees, Donors, Community Partners)
- Website updates (calendar of events, staff changes, publish blogs)
- Process management and execution (ie: run reports, assign tasks, produce collateral, track progress, report on results)
- Manage and report on direct mail and email campaign execution
- Manage lists/database; run reports, create mailing lists
- Internal communications – develop and distribute leadership communications monthly
- Timely monthly reporting based on KPI’s and other duties as assigned by the Executive Team
About Acts Housing:
- 5+ year’s of demonstrated success supporting administrative and marketing reporting functions.
- Ability to competently and professionally interact with other employees, donors, and community partners as part of a team.
- Superior time and project management capabilities combined with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to utilize and learn multiple technology programs and apps including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Business Suite, Dropbox, eTapestry, Insightly, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, Canva, Cheapest Texting, Trello, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, copier/scanner/fax/phone.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable insured transportation.
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
Incorporated in 1995, Acts Housing
is a non-profit organization whose mission to create empowerment through homeownership. Since its’ inception, Acts Housing
has sold over 2500 homes, completed over 850 rehabs and has serviced diverse families throughout Milwaukee’s inner city. Most homeowners purchase formerly vacant, vandalized foreclosures where rehab costs are usually less than demolition and new owners save hundreds on their monthly housing costs. Our vision is to create vibrant Milwaukee neighborhoods through home ownership.
Click on this link to watch a short 3-minute video about Acts Housing before applying.
is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.