Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Acts Housing
Work Location: 2414 W. Vliet St, Milwaukee, WI 53205
Work Format: Full-time; onsite in Milwaukee office
Would you like to work on a team transforming lives through homeownership while working at a fast-paced, exceptionally diverse, non-profit social enterprise? Acts Housing is a place where every individual’s contributions are honored and where there is significant opportunity for personal and professional growth as the organization rapidly expands to meet the needs of our communities.
This role is a key position on the Marketing team and is responsible for administration, implementation, and technical capacity around marketing automation projects and traditional marketing efforts. The Acts Housing team focuses on four capabilities areas: Family Service Excellence, Operations Excellence, Forming and Building Relationships, and Talent and Culture. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to contribute positively across all categories. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this role will focus primarily on building and implementing digital assets to support the overall marketing strategy of the organization, providing production support for digital and print campaigns, and enabling effective marketing tools throughout the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Marketing Director with Salesforce Marketing automation implementation, configuration, and maintenance according to business specifications (working closely with departments, marketing colleagues and outsourced implementation partners).
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign performance using Salesforce dashboards and integrations with other marketing tools
- Basic Wordpress updates include creating landing pages, integrating with Salesforce and other marketing tools and updating website content as needed.
- Basic graphic design and video editing (primarily to support internal communications and social media content creation).
- Build out internal technical and architectural documentation of marketing processes, including instruction manuals, with support of external partners
- Monitor marketing automations system new releases and update as needed
- Working with the Communications Manager, ensure that email, digital and print campaigns run to correct timing and correct procedure, including campaign follow up data
- Execute all basic administrative functions for Marketing department including but not limited to:
- Reports and dashboards
- Maintain an accurate inventory of marketing collateral (brochures, letterhead, swag, etc) and serve as the primary point of contact for ordering and receiving inventory
- Supporting "swag" orders for staff, volunteers, etc. (confirming sizes, approving proofs, etc.)
- Salesforce contact/org audits and updates to maintain data integrity
- Assist HR department to welcome new employees as part of organizational onboarding process (provide “swag” kit, order business cards, etc.)
- Support the Marketing team in event planning, staff loyalty schemes, internal communication projects
- Support the Marketing team in Content gathering missions, ie: Family stories, impact stories, etc.
- Support the Marketing team in content gathering missions, ie: family stories and impact stories
- Other routine tasks as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working in a junior marketing role or agency administrative role
- Knowledge of Google Business suite, Adobe suite, GiveLively, Canva, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, GiveLively, Wordpress, and various social media platforms
- Preferred: Salesforce or CRM system experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced quickly evolving environment, similar to a start-up
- Ability to identify technical issues across digital marketing platforms; support root cause analysis alongside outsourced partners, help resolve issues as needed.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use industry best practices and work as part of a team, build strong relationships, solve problems, improve processes, and identify efficiencies.
- Ability to acquire and format data
- Bilingual in Spanish is helpful but not required
- Ability to prioritize work and manage a large variety of different tasks
- All Acts Housing employees must be Covid-19 vaccinated
Acts is a rapidly growing organization (adding positions to increase the volume of work we can do and developing new programs and markets that require new positions) which prioritizes professional development promotion from within.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off (15+ days based on tenure) plus 12 Paid Holidays and 4 Personal Half Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (United Healthcare)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 3% Company Match
- Welfare Benefits Plan - term life, personal accident, and disability insurance
- Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Payroll Direct Deposit and Debit Card Options
- Access to online library of 3,000 courses and 20,000 digital books
- Discounts to various goods and services via the Insperity MarketPlace
About Acts Housing:
Over its 27-year history, Acts housing has helped more than 3,500 low-to-moderate income families achieve homeownership; 1000 of those families reclaimed distressed properties with Acts' support. Acts' full suite of homeownership services makes it a nationally recognized leader in homeownership, with significant demand both from our neighbors and community stakeholders to do even more to support new and existing markets. In 2022 alone, Acts supported more than 300 families to transition from renters to owners.
Acts is a dynamic and growing organization that added 19 new employees in 2022 to better meet the needs of families in the markets we currently serve (Milwaukee and Beloit) and future markets that are eager to benefit from our homeownership services. Key programs include homebuyer education, real estate brokerage, home rehab coaching, and lending. Additionally, in 2022 Acts launched a homeownership acquisition fund with a goal of combatting predatory investment by purchasing 100+ homes annually and offering them exclusively to owner occupants.
Click on this link to watch a short 3-minute video about Acts Housing before applying.
Acts Housing embraces equity and inclusion. We seek a diverse pool of candidates for our open positions knowing that a team comprised of people with unique characteristics, experiences and identity allow us to better serve our communities.